Our package notification system is now working again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for letting us know and being patient with us throughout this issue.
This page contains all our business, website and policy changes.
- Added ability to track packages directly on our website.
- Updated holiday hours and closures for 2018.
- Opened second location (Truck Crossing).
- Updated photos on website.
- Updated holiday hours and closures for 2017.
- Temporary extended holiday hours (Dec 5 - Jan 9).
- Moved from 442 Peace Portal Dr to 439 Peace Portal Dr (right across the street).
- New Sunday hours: 10am-6pm (was 10am-8pm during December, and was 11am-8pm before that).
- Added massive oversized package fees.
- Temporary extended holiday hours (Nov 27 - Jan 11).
- Added ability to pre-add and refuse packages.
- Holiday hours now added to Hours & Location page.
- Customer service bell replaced with gong.
- Canadian dollar pricing raised to $2.00 USD = $2.75 CAD (was $2 USD = $2.25 CAD).
- Storage fees increased to $0.50/day after 30 days (was $0.25/day after 30 days).
- Packages over 60 days will now be destroyed or donated to charity (no previous policy).
- Hours changed: now open at 9am on Saturdays (instead of 11am).
- 5dpackages is open for business!